CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You Know What? Just Don't Read This One

Sometimes I'm a selfish fake
You're always a true friend
And I don't deserve you
'Cause I'm not there for you
Though I wish I would be
-There For You, Flyleaf

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Totally reusing a song, 'cause I have to leave in three minutes :P

FIVE!! Only five?! These numbers are getting small. I always hated having to choose only a few people to mention, like for your 'Top 10' on MySpace and Bebo. I always changed it to 'Top 2' and just had Devon and Kimmy there.

1. Devon. Of course.
2. Ali. She gives me girl time, and makes me pretty for parties :)

3. Hailz. She makes sense out of craziness, like maths.

4. Lincoln. He occasionally stops being a dick for long enough to give me a hug when I need it.

5. Alex. That's not too weird/scary is it? I think it is, but there's no one else who can be mentioned singularly... He is much too nice to me.

Seriously, five. That's a horrible number. I'm liking this 10 Day thing less and less, lol.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

2 comments:

Alex said...

You know facebook is too ingrained in our society when I want to 'like' this, but cant find the button XD

I would say i'm just the right amount of nice, but what would I know?

Also, not weird/scary at all :)

xhxixdxdxexnx said...

Haha I do that too. I was sooooo excited when I found the 'Smile' button on Formspring.