CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Distraction

I like the way you abuse my mind
Abuse me all the time
Paranoid your gonna leave me behind
-Joyride, Rooster

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Well this one could be taken two ways, the PG way, and the R way. Because I'm really bored today I'm going to do both. Which means 99% of people who read this will want to stop reading halfway, 'cause I'm seriously twisted.

So, here's the PG list.

1. Eyes, I really like eyes. Preferably of the green/brown variety, blue eyes tend to scare me for some bizarre reason. I can't resist big puppy-dog eyes.

2. Makeup on guys, providing it suits them. It don't know if it's the pathetic little fan-girl in me, or the fact that it makes them look somewhat girly (for want of a better word, a much better word), but it's yummy.

3. Attention. Just like I said for Day 3. I don't care what you look like or anything, if you hang out with me and talk to me I'm much more likely to like you :)

Okay, that was the not-creepy section of the blog. You probably want to stop reading now.

You have been warned.

1. Pain. Not all kinds, obviously, 'cause I'm still a wimp. But biting, especially on the neck, and cutting. It makes my mind shut up.

2. Blood. It's so pretty and yummy. And comes with pain. I'm much better than I used to be though, I used to get a little creepy when someone started bleeding in front of me. Like when I first met Emz and she cut her hand open, I had to go chew on a spoon to stop myself drooling.

3. Being tied up. Which is really stupid, 'cause I hate not being able to escape in any other situation. It's like alcohol, forces me to relax, kinda.

Too much information? Yea, I thought so. I did tell you to stop reading.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll. Or not, 'cause I'm a freak.

xx

2 comments:

Cross-Eyed Morgan said...

I totally understand all the turn ons lol.

I like the look of blood in pictures like in art, it's kinda hot but I'm not into it in real life so much. And biting, toootally get, not so much biting me but biting is fun lol though not to make them bleed for me. The tying up thing I'm interested in but not full-on bondage. Don't like bondage when you can't move and gah scary can't move aaah but yeah, like wrists, maybe haha
Just letting you know you're only partly weird :P

xhxixdxdxexnx said...

Oh yea, if I can't move at all I freak out. Claustrophobia much?

Hehe thanks :) I've scared a few people with this sorta stuff.