CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Confessions Of A Broken Doll

Building up inside of me
A place so dark, so cold
I had to set me free
Don't mourn for me
You're not the one to place the blame
As bottles called my name
I won't see you tonight
-I Won't See You Tonight Part 1, Avenged Sevenfold

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

I seem to be going a little blog crazy today. Either that or time is going much faster than you thought.
So, a confession. For most people this would be interesting. For me it's just going to be depressing. But that is what this blog is about so I guess that's okay.

1. You know all those stupid things I've done? Possibly not actually. I'm referring to specific stupid things this time. Such as the excessive amount of three different kinds of painkillers before school, the self-harm, the solo nighttime wanderings, the hanging out in the middle of the road... Well I obviously wasn't actively trying to kill myself, but I was hoping like hell I would accidentally. I'd like to say that my friends are what keep me going or something, but that wouldn't be true. If I wasn't too much of a wuss to try, I'm not sure I'd still be here. I've been doing a whole lot better for the last year or so, but that doesn't mean I'm okay exactly. I still have blades hidden around my room, and I'm not sure if I'll ever give them up willingly.

Well that was a cheerful end to these blogs.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me I've been there. Does get better does change. If you are who I think you are. You are more talented and smarter than you think you are.

xhxixdxdxexnx said...

Thanks.
Logically I know I have a somewhat twisted view of myself, but it's hard to believe that sometimes.