CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Mistakes

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone
Or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret; hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know?
-Dirty Little Secret, All-American Rejects

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

 There are many things I wish I'd never done, however there aren't many I particularly want to bring up :/ Remind me why I decided to do this again?

1. Vodka and Lift. That is a combination that never ends well.

2. Cheated. Obviously.

3. Unblocked 'All Others' on MSN.

4. Grown up. It's over-rated.

5. Left things 'til the last minute.

6. Lied about various things.

There, that wasn't vague at all :) At least two people who read this know many of my stupid mistakes anyway of course.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: