CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Things That Make Me Go Ew

Don't get in my face
Don't invade my space
I'll put you in your place
I'll only tell you once
I'll never tell you twice
And this is me being nice
-Gasoline, Porcelain And The Tramps

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

I have no idea. This could take awhile.
1. Guys who think that telling me how hot my friends are is a good way to get me to like them. Sounds stupid, but it's been done.

2. Stalkers. If I tell you to back off, I mean it. It's not something I say often. Don't continue to text and call me for months after I stop replying, it's creepy, and next time it happens I plan to do something about it.

3. Games. I'm confused enough already, and I have a natural tendency to assume people don't like me unless they make it stupidly clear. Continuously. Seriously, I'm paranoid.

4. People who throw themselves at me. Especially when they're teenage girls. That just tells me that you're a slut with bad taste :P

These blogs are getting short. I may write another one. Just 'cause I don't wanna study.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: