CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Window

[Me] You are delusions of my mind
[Reason] And so we are, we're all a part of you
[Me] Am I a part of some design?
[Reason] The one design is in your head
-Day Two: Isolation, Ayreon

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

I appear to have started a trend with this 10 Days thing, I feel pretty awesome right now.  Also, that song up the top there is pretty cool, Devon found it when I told him to find a song for this blog. You should go find it on YouTube.

Now to try to think of nine things about me that you don't already know...

1. I often don't know what I'm on about any more than you do.

2. I have so many imaginary conversations with people that sometimes I forget what I've actually said to them.

3. I enjoy washing my hair.

4. You know how people say, "It's more sacred of you than you are of it"? Well, I'm the it.

5. I'm really good at holding grudges, but I tend not to show it.

6. I'm only pretending to hate everyone. I'm just jealous, and it's easier this way.

7. Often the 'dumb clueless person' act isn't an act.

8. I will never be happy with the way I look, no matter what anyone says.

9. There are perfectly logical explanations for many of the things I say/do.

Not entirely sure what I'm going to write for Day 10 now, lol.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: