CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Really?

The only thing worse than not knowing
Is you thinking that I don't know
I'm just having another episode
I just need a stronger dose
-7 Minutes In Heaven, Fall Out Boy

OMFG!! Today is making me question EVERYTHING!! I'm so confused. So confused that I opened this blog with a song by a band that I've already used to open with. That's just crazy.

First, while listening to the CD me and Devon got yesterday (Fall Out Boy, From Under The Cork Tree) I heard a song that I DID NOT KNOW!! You have no idea how weird that is, I have every song by Fall Out Boy up to Infinity On High on my lap top hard-drive. HOW DO I NOT KNOW THIS SONG? If you were wondering, the song was the one I opened with, 7 Minutes In Heaven. Which I know I've listened to, and it's not like I've never heard the CD before. What the fuck?

Then while checking my Facebook, I noticed a group that Hailz had joined. "I thought the numbers on the toaster were a heat setting". And guess what, it's not. The numbers are minutes. MINUTES. How obvious is that, for me to not know? That's nuts! So now I start to question reality. I start yelling that today is not normal and I'm just so fucking confused.

Eventually I calm down and check Blackboard before I get started on my work. I go to the discussion board like every other day, expecting to see the many posts questioning the assignment on the PSYC121 board, that turn up every day. THERE ARE NONE!! Zero. Nothing. Zilch. There are less posts than the number 1. There are less posts than there are streakers at the average high school badminton game. Now I don't even know what's real. Do I even exist? Is life just some sick joke, they make me expect certain things, give me a routine, and then KILL IT?!

What the hell. There aren't even words to describe how absolutely wrong today is. sdtfg7sxhdbyu7das6fct xzysfgyktksyrestkguyfg.

EDIT: And now I'm being told I can't use ! in my post label :| GRFGERYGYGJGSYTHSTFHGY????!!!

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: