CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Completely Pointful

You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from
Don't you know by now
You can't turn back
'Cause this road is all you'll ever have
-Fences, Paramore

Okay, once again it's been awhile since I wrote one of these, but since I'm kinda short on time this isn't going to be a real blog anyway. I thought I'd just write something for the sake of it, and tell you a few topics I may rant/write about in the future.

1. Homophobia
2. Conformism
3. Feminism
4. Latin
5. Public transport
6. Social networking sites
7. Uncomfortable clothes/makeup
8. The band
9. Photos vs. videos
10. The art of unfinishing
11. Useless bags
12. RuneScape

Well that's all I could think of while waiting for PSYC121 yesterday when I was meant to be studying. I have to go brush my teeth now.

Oh, and I can legally buy alcohol on Thursday!! And I get cake :D

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: