CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

non cupio studere...

I should've done something
But I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
I'd rather waste my time with you
I should've said something
But I've said it enough
By the way my words are fading
I'd rather waste my time with you
-Blue And Yellow, The Used

...So instead I shalt blog. Not about any of those topics I promised, as I am much too lazy. Therefore I shall just take a leaf out of Hailz' book and share some random thoughts of today.

1. There was a guy sitting in front of me in psyc playing snake on his phone, instead of checking his Facebook like everyone else does. WIN!
2. Who would have guessed that a lecture on Positive Psychology could be so depressing?
3. Does using Latin on Facebook count as studying? I only have to learn four pages of verbs and their forms by Friday.
4. I think I'm addicted to blogs.
5. I have recently discovered that being anywhere near the oldest of my younger brothers makes me feel like throwing up because he creeps me out so much, this disturbs me somewhat.
6. Vampires and faeries are cool, providing they are the kind that torture/eat/kill people. Otherwise they are boring. Go read Tithe or something.
7. Being a member on RuneScape is much less entertaining if you have absolutely no time to play.
8. I really should get some sort of ID sorted, or being 18 isn't going to mean anything.
9. Devon just made me lose The Game.
10. I really just wanted to get to 10, I have no interesting thoughts at all.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

2 comments:

Limpy said...

OMG, it is letting me leave a comment. It never does that.
I feel the random thoughts are the best way to get everything out without irrelevant writing.

xhxixdxdxexnx said...

OMG it worked :D
Yea, I changed the comments thing to be a pop-up. I'm guessing it's my layout that was screwing it up.