CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Look Daddy! I Can Whine Like A Spoiled Brat!

Take away the sensation inside
Bitter sweet migraine in my head
Its like a throbbing tooth ache of the mind
I can't take this feeling anymore
-Give Me Novocaine, Green Day

Why can't I actually be 14 forever? I don't want to grow up. I don't want to move out, or go to uni, or be responsible in any way. You know what I wanna do?

I want to drink myself into oblivion, until I can't remember why anything sucks. I want to learn guitar, and sing until my voice dies. I want to go for long walks under the stars, and sleep through school. I want to laugh at stupid things, even when I don't get the joke. I want to live in my little fantasy worlds, retreating into books and games to hide. I want to be able to cut, and not give a damn who sees.

I don't want to be the responsible one. I don't want to be the good one. Or the perfect one. I don't want to wonder if I have enough money to pay the rent. I don't want to wonder what the hell I'm going to eat. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to be 17, and I most definitely don't want to turn 18.

In fact, I don't want to wake up. Waking up sucks. Like a whore.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: