CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Because I Have No Life

The Soundtrack to Your Life

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. No Cheating!!!!

I'm also gonna post the first line of the song, 'cause I'm cool like that.

Opening Credits: Give Me Novocaine- Green Day
Take away the sensation inside

Waking Up: Bodom After Midnight- Children Of Bodom
(Hang on) Got to go

First Day At School: Know Your Enemy- Green Day
Do you know the enemy?

Falling In Love
: Chicago Is So Two Years Ago- Fall Out Boy
My heart is on my sleeve

Breaking Up: Sunday Morning- No Doubt
Sappy, pathetic little me

Prom: Soldiers Of The Wasteland- Dragonforce
Crossing battles, savage seas, towards the mountains high

Life's OK: Heaven Help Us- My Chemical Romance
Hear the sound, the angels come screaming down

Mental Breakdown
: Hey Driver- Lucky Boys Confusion
Sparks fly, I hit the ground running

Driving: Next Contestant- Nickelback
I judge by what she's wearing

Flashback: Fences- Paramore
I'm sitting in a room

Getting Back Together
: Misery- Good Charlotte
Take a look around

Birth of Child: Crawling- Linkin Park
Crawling in my skin

Wedding Scene: As You Sleep- Something Corporate
Close your eyes

Final Battle: Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today- Fall Out Boy
Light that smoke

Death Scene: Welcome Home- Coheed And Cambria
You could've been all I wanted

Funeral Song: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me- Fall Out Boy
I confess I messed up

End Credits: Light Grenades- Incubus
We're given a garden

0 comments: