CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

My life according to My Chemical Romance

Yes, another one. Yes, stolen from Taylor :P

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to [band name]"

Pick your Artist:
My Chemical Romance

Are you a male or female:
Our Lady of Sorrows

Describe yourself:
Headfirst for Halos

How do you feel:
Disenchanted

Describe where you currently live:
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Cemetery Drive

Your favourite form of transportation:
My Way Home is Through You

Your best friend is:
The Ghost of You

You and your best friends are:
Teenagers

What's the weather like:
Drowning Lessons

Favourite time of day:
The End.

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
The Sharpest Lives

What is life to you:
Dead!

Your relationship:
Demolition Lovers

Your fear:
Astro Zombies

What is the best advice you have to give:
Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Thought for the day:
Honey, This Mirror isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us

How I would like to die:
Thank You for the Venom

My soul's present condition:
Under Pressure

My motto:
It's Not a Fashion Statement, it's a Fucking Deathwish

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.
xx

0 comments: