CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

And They All Lived Happily Ever After

Call your name everyday
When I seem so helpless
I'm fallin' down
But I'll rise above this
Rise above this doubt
-Rise Above This, Seether

I'm ending this blog.

I feel that the name doesn't really fit me anymore. I'm slowly pulling myself together, and I no longer feel like a toy. After years of self-hatred and depression I'm getting some real help. I'm on medication for depression and anxiety, and I have an amazing and supportive boyfriend.

I even know what I'm aiming for in life now. Previously I just lived day by day and did things because they were expected of me. Now I'm aiming to go into Clinical Psychology and become a therapist. I'm in my 3rd year of psychology now, and if I don't get the marks I need this year, I'll get them in post-grad.

If anyone wishes to continue to follow me, they can do so on my new Tumblr.

The End.

xx

0 comments: