CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Don't forget your Christmas cheer
'Cause Santa's going to die this year
Santa's going to die
Santa's going to die
Pete Wentz plays in Fall Out Boy
Here's his number, girls and boys
8 4 7 40 0 48 1 and 4
-Christmassacre, From First To Last


It seems to be Christmas again, hope everyone is having fun. Just thought I should write a Christmas blog, haven't written one in awhile.

Anyway, here is my top 3 list of Christmas songs:
1. Christmassacre by From First To Last. What's not to like about someone screaming "Merry Fucking Christmas"?
2. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out by Fall Out Boy. It amuses me how they manage to sound happy with such angry/harsh lyrics.
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You by My Chem. Because My Chemical Romance is the most awesome thing in the universe.

On that note... I finally have a My Chem t-shirt!! Choosing my own presents is so happy-making. I also got Scribblenauts which is an amazingly cool game, and clothes and books and CD's and a stereo and heaps more :D

This is a very happy blog :S

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: