CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

When I said "Good morning"
I was lying
I was truly thinking of
How I might quit waking up
-Much Like Falling, Flyleaf

So, I got my little housing situation sorted. Hopefully. Looks like I'll be staying at home, providing the police check doesn't come back with anything.

Two days left of school. I haven't done any of the work I was supposed to do. I haven't cleaned my room out to make room for Devon like I was supposed to. I haven't studied for any exams apart from Calculus. I'm so unprepared to finish high school that it's not funny. I don't wanna grow up!

Actually, on that note, I don't want to do anything. I feel so useless and pathetic, which just makes me feel worse. I'm so tired and I'm wanting food all the time, and it worries me a little considering last time that happened...

Grr.

I give up.

Stay tuned for more Pathetic Tales From A Broken Doll.

xx

0 comments: